Williams Lake, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.128429, -122.130203.
Williams Lake is a small town in British Columbia, with the population below 10,000 people. It is located on the Fraser River near Williams Lake and is know as a venue of the annual event of Williams Lake Stampede. Numerous tourists and residents of the town can get involved in various recreation activities, including sports like ice hockey, skiing and snowboarding, tennis, golf, hiking, etc. There are a few galleries and museums in the town worth visiting.
Where is Williams Lake, BC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Williams Lake, BC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Williams Lake, BC, Canada
Williams Lake, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Williams Lake, BC, Canada is 52.128429, and the longitude is -122.130203. Williams Lake, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 7' 42.3444'' N and 122° 7' 48.7308'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 7' 42.3444'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 7' 48.7308'' W|
Coordinates of Williams Lake, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)