Winnetka, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.110359, -87.747559.
Winnetka is a village in Cook County, northeastern Illinois, United States, situated on the shores of Lake Michigan, and 17 miles north of downtown Chicago. It is one of the wealthiest places in the country. It was incorporated in 1869. There are a few private schools in the village such as Hadley and North Shore Country Day School. Notable people from Winnetka include lots of actors, actresses, musicians, and politicians like Virginia Madsen, Kate Liu, Liz Phair, Ann-Margret, Peter Baldwin, Adam Baldwin, Bruce Dern, and so on. Home Alone was filmed at 671 Lincoln Ave in Winnetka. Points of interest in the village are Winnetka Historical Society, Maple Street Park/Beach, Tower Road Park/Beach, Elder Lane Park/Beach, West Elm Park, etc. A train station serves the area.
Where is Winnetka, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Winnetka, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Winnetka, IL, USA
Winnetka, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Winnetka, IL, USA is 42.110359, and the longitude is -87.747559. Winnetka, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 6' 37.2924'' N and 87° 44' 51.2124'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 6' 37.2924'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 44' 51.2124'' W|
Coordinates of Winnetka, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Hyannis, MA, USA (41.652882, -70.290787)
- Amana Colonies, IA, USA (41.800617, -91.869537)
- Winnetka, IL, USA (42.110359, -87.747559)
- Wilmette, IL, USA (42.082493, -87.750229)
- Summit, IL, USA (41.791241, -87.819542)
- South Holland, IL, USA (41.601418, -87.617012)
- River Forest, IL, USA (41.895248, -87.825714)
- Rantoul, IL, USA (40.300907, -88.199913)
- Park Forest, IL, USA (41.491425, -87.687454)
- Lombard, IL, USA (41.871281, -88.035065)