Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.895077, -97.138451.
Winnipeg is the largest city and the capital of Canadian state of Manitoba, with the population close to 665,000 people (making the city the seventh most populated city in Canada). The city is located quite close to the border with the United State and is known as 'the Gateway to the West'. Winnipeg is a center of manufacturing, education and commerce. It is also a tourist post which can help tourists and travelers to learn about local culture and old traditions of Scottish settlers.
Map of Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Winnipeg, MB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Winnipeg, MB, Canada is 49.895077, and the longitude is -97.138451. Winnipeg, MB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 53' 42.2772'' N and 97° 8' 18.4236'' W.
Winnipeg, MB, Canada elevation is 232 meters height, that is equal to 761 feet.
Winnipeg, MB, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 53' 42.2772'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 8' 18.4236'' W|
|Elevation (m)||232 m|
|Elevation (f)||761 feet|
Coordinates of Winnipeg, MB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada (45.508888, -73.561668)
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)
- Coquitlam, BC, Canada (49.283764, -122.793205)