Wisconsin, the USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.500000, -89.500000.
Wisconsin is one of the northern states of the USA, situated quite close to the border with Canada. Wisconsin is actually bordered by the states of Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, and some of the Great Lakes. Nicknamed as "The Dairyland of America", Wisconsin is a small center of manufacturing, agriculture, natural resources, and tourism. It is a home to almost 6 million people. Wisconsin is a tourist destination for everyone who loves nature and outdoor activities. It is known as a great center for recreation, with a few very good resorts situated on the shores of the lakes. Wisconsin is a home to a number of great facilities for sports like baseball, American football, golf, etc.
Map of Wisconsin, the USA
Wisconsin, the USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wisconsin, the USA is 44.500000, and the longitude is -89.500000. Wisconsin, the USA is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 30' 0.0000'' N and 89° 30' 0.0000'' W.
Wisconsin, the USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Wisconsin, the USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 30' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 30' 0.0000'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Wisconsin, the USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, the USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, the US (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, the US (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)