Kansas, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.500000, -98.000000.
Kansas is a large state situated in the central part of the US. Kansas is known as "Free State" and "Wheat State" as it is one of the main agricultural centers of the country. The state received its name after the Kansas River flowing in the area, which in turn got its name after the local Kansa population living there years ago. The population of Kansas is close to 3 million people and the capital city of the state is Topeka. Kansas is quite large, with the area of about 213 thousand square miles it ranks the 15th largest state in the US. There are plenty of landmarks and historic sites in the state, including Fort Larned National Historic Site, Pony Express National Historic Trail, Fort Scott National Historic Site, Brown v. Board Of Education National Historic Site, Nicodemus National Historic Site, and others.
Where is Kansas, the US on Map?
Road map of Kansas, the US shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kansas, the US
Kansas, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kansas, the US is 38.500000, and the longitude is -98.000000. Kansas, the US is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 30' 0.0000'' N and 98° 0' 0.0000'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 30' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 0' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Kansas, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, the US (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, the US (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)