Woodstock, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.130554, -80.746666.
Woodstock is a small city located in the southern part of the province of Ontario, Canada, near the cities of Kitchener and Cambridge. Woodstock is known as "the Friendly City" and it is a home to over 40 thousand people. The settlement was established in the late 18th century by a group of colonists of British and Dutch origins. It used to be a large agricultural center which has currently evolved in a center of manufacturing and services. Tourists come to Woodstock to enjoy local attractions like the city's armory and bus station, its fountains and squares, churches and chapels, hotels and restaurants. It is especially interesting to visit the city in spring or summer when there are a few summer festivals and events taking place there.
Map of Woodstock, ON, Canada
Woodstock, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Woodstock, ON, Canada is 43.130554, and the longitude is -80.746666. Woodstock, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 7' 49.9944'' N and 80° 44' 47.9976'' W.
Woodstock, ON, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 7' 49.9944'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 44' 47.9976'' W|
Coordinates of Woodstock, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Plessisville, QC, Canada (46.216667, -71.783333)
- Pincourt, QC, Canada (45.383331, -73.983330)
- Percé, QC, Canada (48.533333, -64.216667)
- Paspébiac, QC, Canada (48.033333, -65.250000)
- Otterburn Park, QC, Canada (45.533333, -73.216667)
- Notre-Dame-des-Prairies, QC, Canada (46.049999, -73.433334)
- Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC, Canada (45.366669, -73.933334)
- Normandin, QC, Canada (48.833332, -72.533333)
- Nicolet, QC, Canada (46.216667, -72.616669)
- New Richmond, QC, Canada (48.166668, -65.866669)