Xenia, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.684780, -83.929649.
Xenia is a district level town with the population close to 25 thousand people, located in the eastern neighborhood of Dayton in central Ohio. It is the seat of Greene County and a very interesting place to visit. It is a former industrial town, with a large shoe producing facility and a rope factory which was operating for over 130 years. Today, Xenia is rather a residential area, with great social services and proper modern facilities.
Map of Xenia, OH, USA
Xenia, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Xenia, OH, USA is 39.684780, and the longitude is -83.929649. Xenia, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 41' 5.2080'' N and 83° 55' 46.7364'' W.
Xenia, OH, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 41' 5.2080'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 55' 46.7364'' W|
Coordinates of Xenia, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)