Yadgir, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.758604, 77.137756.
Yadgir is a small municipality and an administrative center of the same name taluka, located in central Karnataka state. The settlement is quite old and has a great deal of historic buildings and temples, including spiritual places like Mayllapur Mallayya, Sri Kshetra Mouneshwar Temple Tinthani, and others. Local community is quite religious and strictly observes numerous traditions, especially as to celebrations, festivities and marriage related traditions.
Where is Yadgir, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Yadgir, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Yadgir, Karnataka, India
Yadgir, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yadgir, Karnataka, India is 16.758604, and the longitude is 77.137756. Yadgir, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 45' 30.9744'' N and 77° 8' 15.9216'' E.
Yadgir, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 45' 30.9744'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 8' 15.9216'' E|
Coordinates of Yadgir, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)