Yakima, WA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.602070, -120.505898.
The small city of Yakima is situated in the central part of Washington state, northwestern USA, slightly to the southeast of Seattle -Tacoma urban area. The city has an amazing location in the same name valley surrounded by small hills covered with thick forests. The area is famous as an agricultural region, primarily producing fruit like apples, grapes, as well as such products as wine, vinegar, etc. Yakima Electric Railway Museum, Yakima Valley Museum, A.E. Larson Building, Lund Building, YWCA, Yakima Area Arboretum, Arboretum & Botanical Garden, and Yakima Sportsman State Park are tourist attractions and historical landmarks in the city. It is also home to Yakima Valley College, Stanton Academy, and Charter College.
Where is Yakima, WA, USA on Map?
Road map of Yakima, WA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Yakima, WA, USA
Yakima, WA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yakima, WA, USA is 46.602070, and the longitude is -120.505898. Yakima, WA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 36' 7.4520'' N and 120° 30' 21.2328'' W.
|DMS Lat||46° 36' 7.4520'' N|
|DMS Long||120° 30' 21.2328'' W|
Coordinates of Yakima, WA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Hoboken, NJ, USA (40.745255, -74.034775)
- Port Hueneme, CA, the US (34.155834, -119.202789)
- Auburn, NY, USA (42.933334, -76.566666)
- Jamestown, NY, the US (42.095554, -79.238609)
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)