Yakutat, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.546989, -139.727280.
Yakutat is a small coastal town which can be found in southern Alaska, a state in the north western USA. It is a small settlement on the shores of the Gulf of Alaska, surrounded by beautiful nature and a few national parks. It was established at the location of an old Tlingit tribe settlement and named after the local expression meaning "Canoe rest". Yakutat is the seat of the same name borough which is one of the largest counties in the United States. Fishing and farming are among the main occupations of the local people. Currently, there are about 600 people living in Yakutat. Despite popular belief that the climate is really harsh in the area, the average temperature is not too extreme comparing to the one in the neighboring cities of the state.
Map of Yakutat, AK, USA
Yakutat, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yakutat, AK, USA is 59.546989, and the longitude is -139.727280. Yakutat, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 32' 49.1604'' N and 139° 43' 38.2080'' W.
Yakutat, AK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||59° 32' 49.1604'' N|
|DMS Long||139° 43' 38.2080'' W|
Coordinates of Yakutat, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)