Zap, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.286633, -101.922485.
Zap is a small town in North Dakota, northern USA, situated in the central part of the county near Highway 200. Zap was established in the early 1910s as a small settlement near a small creek, the Spring Creek, during the times when the new railroad was being constructed in the area. The origins of the name of the town are not clear. The population of the town peaked in the 1950s with the number close to 450 people, but since then the number of residents has been slightly decreasing. Today, there are about 75 families living in Zap, which is close to 240-250 people. There is a small cafe, an old church, a few banking establishments and a small automotive facility in the town.
Map of Zap, ND, USA
Zap, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Zap, ND, USA is 47.286633, and the longitude is -101.922485. Zap, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 17' 11.8788'' N and 101° 55' 20.9460'' W.
Zap, ND, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Zap, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 17' 11.8788'' N|
|DMS Long||101° 55' 20.9460'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Zap, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Teller, AK, USA (65.263611, -166.360840)
- Coldfoot, AK, USA (67.252174, -150.174713)
- Tok, AK, USA (63.335930, -142.987701)
- North Pole, AK, USA (64.750587, -147.350845)
- Glennallen, AK, USA (62.109722, -145.557297)
- Chalco, Omaha, NE, USA (41.184521, -96.156242)
- Circle, AK, USA (65.825554, -144.060562)
- Chicken, AK, USA (64.073082, -141.937393)
- Dillingham, AK, USA (59.039722, -158.457504)
- Goodnews Bay, AK, USA (59.116650, -161.586563)