Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.145244, 3.327695.
Abeokuta is the capital of Ogun State, located on the east bank of the Ogun River in southwestern Nigeria. Founded in 1830, situated about 100 kilometers north of Lagos, the city has a total area of 879 km2 (339 sq mi). It is connected to Lagos by a railway. It is also well connected to the other cities such as Ibadan, Ilaro, Shagamu, Sango Ota, Ketou, etc. Tourist attractions in the city include Olumo Rock, Alake Palace Ground, Arakanga Nature Reserve, Independent Park, Centenary Hall, Ajuwon Art Gallery, Simeon Adebo Library, M.K.O. Abiola International Stadium, Saint Peters Cathedral Church, Abeokuta Golf Club, Owu Palace, and so on. The city is also home to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Akin-Olugbade Social Centre, and Alaba Lawson Royal College.
Where is Abeokuta, Nigeria on Map?
Road map of Abeokuta, Nigeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Abeokuta, Nigeria
Abeokuta, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Abeokuta, Nigeria is 7.145244, and the longitude is 3.327695. Abeokuta, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 8' 42.8784'' N and 3° 19' 39.7020'' E.
|DMS Lat||7° 8' 42.8784'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 19' 39.7020'' E|
Coordinates of Abeokuta, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Abeokuta, Nigeria (7.145244, 3.327695)
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)