Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 4.824167, 7.033611.
Port Harcourt is a large city and the capital of Rivers State, Nigeria. The city is situated in the southernmost part of the country, in the delta of the Niger River. Port Harcourt is a relatively young city established only about 100 years ago. It is famous as a center of transportation and industry, with a large number of oil refineries and petroleum producing companies working there. It is also a cultural center with plenty of libraries, parks, theaters, vivid nightlife and a large number of markets and other shopping facilities. The population of Port Harcourt is about 2 million people, with the community being multi-national, multi-cultural, and multi-religious. Thus, there is a variety of religious establishments in the city, starting from churches and ending up with temples.
Map of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria is 4.824167, and the longitude is 7.033611. Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 4° 49' 27.0012'' N and 7° 2' 0.9996'' E.
Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||4° 49' 27.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 2' 0.9996'' E|
Coordinates of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)