Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.605874, 3.349149.
Ikeja is a large city in Nigeria, situated near the city of Lagos and being one the largest city in Lagos state. It is set right near Lagos Lagoon and is a part of a huge residential zone including Lagos, Ikorodu, Lekki, and Ojodu. Ikeja is a home to the largest international airport in the country.
Map of Ikeja, Nigeria
Ikeja, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ikeja, Nigeria is 6.605874, and the longitude is 3.349149. Ikeja, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 36' 21.1464'' N and 3° 20' 56.9364'' E.
Ikeja, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 36' 21.1464'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 20' 56.9364'' E|
Coordinates of Ikeja, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)