Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.010519, 6.910345.
Nnewi is an old settlement in the state of Anambra, southern Nigeria, situated about 60 miles south of the capital city of the state, Onitsha. It was formed of 4 smaller settlements and smaller cultures, which joined the multi-cultural community of Nnewi. There are about 400,000 people living in the city. It is an industrial center, producing a variety of goods, including automotive parts, food, agricultural products, etc. There is a special culture and traditions in the area, including a special marriage ceremonies, special crafts and types of local arts.
Where is Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria on Map?
Road map of Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria
Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria is 6.010519, and the longitude is 6.910345. Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 0' 37.8684'' N and 6° 54' 37.2420'' E.
|DMS Lat||6° 0' 37.8684'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 54' 37.2420'' E|
Coordinates of Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Abeokuta, Nigeria (7.145244, 3.327695)
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)