Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.500187, 5.993834.
Ughelli is a small city in southern Nigeria, located about 30 miles east of the city of Warri and being an important industral and agricultural spot of Delta State. It has the population close to 85,000 people, and it is a home to numerous oil refinery stations owned by Shell. It is also the location of a large Catholic Cathedral of Virgin Mary, which is one of the central cathedrals of African Roman Catholic church.
Map of Ughelli, Nigeria
Ughelli, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ughelli, Nigeria is 5.500187, and the longitude is 5.993834. Ughelli, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 30' 0.6732'' N and 5° 59' 37.8024'' E.
Ughelli, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 30' 0.6732'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 59' 37.8024'' E|
Coordinates of Ughelli, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)