Addanki, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.809432, 79.959869.
A small commercial town of Addanki is situated in central Andhra Pradesh, India, about 25 miles north of Ongole city center. It is a small Telugu community, with the number of residents close to 35 thousand people. There is a famous temple in the town, Shingarakonda Anjaneya Swamy temple, which attracts plenty of tourists and pilgrims from around the state.
Where is Addanki, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Addanki, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Addanki, Andhra Pradesh, India
Addanki, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Addanki, Andhra Pradesh, India is 15.809432, and the longitude is 79.959869. Addanki, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 48' 33.9552'' N and 79° 57' 35.5284'' E.
|DMS Lat||15° 48' 33.9552'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 57' 35.5284'' E|
Coordinates of Addanki, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)