Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.708881, 77.655746.
Situated right on the halfway from Hapur to Ghaziabad, Pilkhuwa is a large municipality in the north western part of the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. The town is pretty large, with the total population slightly exceeding 80 thousand people. Its history is pretty long, and the modern history is linked with the name of Ghandi, who wanted to improve the town's life standards. Today, Pilkhuwa is a small industrial and manufacturing center, with plenty of very good high schools and colleges specializing on such fields as Medicine, Engineering, etc.
Where is Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India
Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India is 28.708881, and the longitude is 77.655746. Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 42' 31.9716'' N and 77° 39' 20.6856'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 42' 31.9716'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 39' 20.6856'' E|
Coordinates of Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)