Afragola, Campania, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.916668, 14.316667.
Afragola is a small city and one of the neighborhood of the city of Naples situated in the region of Campania, southern Italy. The city is known for its nice atmosphere and a very high population density. The signs of very early settlements were found in the modern day's city area, but the location near the active volcano, the Vesuvius, caused the early settlements being destroyed over and over again. Afragola thrived in the late Middle Ages times when it turned into a blossoming town of agriculture workers and farmers. Today it is a small resort and tourist hub, with very interesting and beautiful downtown area where it is possible to find a large number of really amazing buildings of Baroque architecture.
Map of Afragola, Campania, Italy
Afragola, Campania, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Afragola, Campania, Italy is 40.916668, and the longitude is 14.316667. Afragola, Campania, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 55' 0.0048'' N and 14° 19' 0.0012'' E.
Afragola, Campania, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 55' 0.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 19' 0.0012'' E|
Coordinates of Afragola, Campania, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)