Andria, Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.230618, 16.293224.
Andria is a city and a part of a large urban area in Province of Barletta-Andria-Trani, situated between the cities of Bari and Foggia. The urban area on the shores of the Adriatic Sea includes the cities of Barletta, Trani, Bisceglie, Molfetta, and a few smaller ones. The population of Andria is close to 100,000 people. Castel del Monte of Andria is its main landmark, and it is a UNESCO Heritage Site.
Map of Andria, Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy
Andria, Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Andria, Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy is 41.230618, and the longitude is 16.293224. Andria, Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 13' 50.2248'' N and 16° 17' 35.6064'' E.
Andria, Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 13' 50.2248'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 17' 35.6064'' E|
Coordinates of Andria, Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)