Afzalpur, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.203955, 76.361710.
Afzalpur is a large commercial town in northern Karnataka, as well as the headquarters of Afzalpur district. There are about 27,000 people living in the town, most of those are employed in services and commerce. The town is a tourist spot, with attractions like Afzal Khan Mosque, MahaShani Temple, Choudeshwari Temple, Baggyavanthi Temple, and many more.
Where is Afzalpur, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Afzalpur, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Afzalpur, Karnataka, India
Afzalpur, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Afzalpur, Karnataka, India is 17.203955, and the longitude is 76.361710. Afzalpur, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 12' 14.2380'' N and 76° 21' 42.1560'' E.
Afzalpur, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||17° 12' 14.2380'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 21' 42.1560'' E|
Coordinates of Afzalpur, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)