Gangapur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.697525, 75.010506.
Gangapur is a small town in the district of Maharashtra, stretched near Aurangabad-Ahmednagar Highway. It is quite a large settlement, with the population close to 25,000 people, which is, however, less that 10 years ago, when the population was over 40 thousand people. Gangapur is a commercial hub, with manly large and small trade companies working there.
Where is Gangapur, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Gangapur, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Gangapur, Maharashtra, India
Gangapur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gangapur, Maharashtra, India is 19.697525, and the longitude is 75.010506. Gangapur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 41' 51.0900'' N and 75° 0' 37.8216'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 41' 51.0900'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 0' 37.8216'' E|
Coordinates of Gangapur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.