Agartala, Tripura, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.829321, 91.277847.
Agartala is the most populated city and the capital of Tripura state, eastern India, with the number of residents estimated to total 400,000 people. The city is one of the most beautiful historic sites of the area, with the attractions like Uma Maheswar Kali Temple, Ujjayanta Palace, Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Gedu Miyar Masjid, Agartala City Baptist Church, and many more. The city is a center of education, with a few large universities and academies, as well as numerous colleges and other educational establishments.
Map of Agartala, Tripura, India
Agartala, Tripura, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Agartala, Tripura, India is 23.829321, and the longitude is 91.277847. Agartala, Tripura, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 49' 45.5556'' N and 91° 16' 40.2492'' E.
Agartala, Tripura, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 49' 45.5556'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 16' 40.2492'' E|
Coordinates of Agartala, Tripura, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)