Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.314209, 80.435028.
Guntur (గుంటూరు) is a large city and the administrative headquarters of the district, located in the northeastern part of Andhra Pradesh, India. Situated about 60 kilometers west of the Bay of Bengal, the city is a very important economic center of the country famous for cotton, tobacco, and other industries. It is also the main cultural and tourism center of the state. Local attractions in Guntur include several parks, movie theaters, and temples such as N.T.R. Manasa Sarovaram, Jinnah Tower Center, Swami Theatre, Cine Square, Gandhi Park, Municipal Park, Brodipet Park, Ayyappa Swampy Temple, Sai Baba Temple, Housing Board Colony Park, SVN Colony Park, and Walking Track. The city is home to Guntur Medical College, Hindu College, A.C College, RVR & JC College of Engineering, and so on.
Where is Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India is 16.314209, and the longitude is 80.435028. Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 18' 51.1524'' N and 80° 26' 6.1008'' E.
|DMS Lat||16° 18' 51.1524'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 26' 6.1008'' E|
Coordinates of Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jaipur, India (26.907524, 75.739639)
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)