Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.176670, 78.008072.
Agra is a wonderful old city with the population of about 1,7 million people, located on the shores of the Yamuna River, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a world famous location since one of the most famous buildings of the world, Taj Mahal, is its main historic attraction. The city is a key tourist destination, with numerous parks and temples, other landmarks like Fatehpūr Sikrī, Akbar's Tomb, Mankameshwar Temple, Agra Fort, etc.
Where is Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India is 27.176670, and the longitude is 78.008072. Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 10' 36.0120'' N and 78° 0' 29.0592'' E.
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 10' 36.0120'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 0' 29.0592'' E|
Coordinates of Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)