Bhuj, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.242001, 69.666931.
Bhuj is a city in the western part of Gujarat state, northwestern India, a known historic and commercial center. The first settlement emerged near a large fort, and in the 16th century the town has become the capital of the Vikram Empire. Today, the city has the population close to 300,000 people, and it is one of the most beautiful cities of western India, with historic and architectural monuments like Swaminarayan temple, Prag Mahal, etc., numerous cultural events and unique local cuisine.
Where is Bhuj, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Bhuj, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhuj, Gujarat, India
Bhuj, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhuj, Gujarat, India is 23.242001, and the longitude is 69.666931. Bhuj, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 14' 31.2036'' N and 69° 40' 0.9516'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 14' 31.2036'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 40' 0.9516'' E|
Coordinates of Bhuj, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)