Akaltara, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.020000, 82.430000.
Akaltara is a small municipality in the central Chhattisgarh, India. There are about 22,000 people living in the town. It is situated 33 miles east from Bilaspur and is a known center of rices cultivation. There are a few small cement plants and limestone mills located in Akaltara.
Where is Akaltara, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Akaltara, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Akaltara, Chhattisgarh, India
Akaltara, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Akaltara, Chhattisgarh, India is 22.020000, and the longitude is 82.430000. Akaltara, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 1' 12.0000'' N and 82° 25' 48.0000'' E.
Akaltara, Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 1' 12.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 25' 48.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Akaltara, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)