Akola, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.707228, 77.002960.
Akola is a small city in northern Maharashtra, located about 300 miles from the city of Mumbai. There are about 430,000 people living in the city, and it is known as Cotton City since there are some cotton producing farms and enterprises operating in the city. It is also an industrial city as well as a small cultural and educational center, with a number of colleges and a university campus. Tourists also like excellent sports facilities in the city.
Where is Akola, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Akola, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Akola, Maharashtra, India
Akola, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Akola, Maharashtra, India is 20.707228, and the longitude is 77.002960. Akola, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 42' 26.0208'' N and 77° 0' 10.6560'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 42' 26.0208'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 0' 10.6560'' E|
Coordinates of Akola, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)