Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.133699, 82.564430.
Mirzapur is a historic city, a cultural spot and a center of carpeting, with the current population close to 235,000 people, located in eastern Uttar Pradesh, India. Mirzapur was established by British colonists in the 17th century, and since then the city has been developing as a commercial center and a cultural hub. There is a great deal of Muslim population in the city, making local cultural life truly unique and interesting. The main landmarks of the city include Ghanta Ghar (a Clock Tower), Ojhala Bridge, Lord Krishna monuments, waterfalls and historic caves with wall carvings.
Map of Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.133699, and the longitude is 82.564430. Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 8' 1.3164'' N and 82° 33' 51.9480'' E.
Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 8' 1.3164'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 33' 51.9480'' E|
Coordinates of Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)