Al Fashir, Sudan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.619750, 25.354872.
Al Fashir is a small city in western Sudan, situated near National Highway A5. There are about 180,000 living in the city, and it is a historic caravan place where travelers and merchants could stop for a night. Today it is an agricultural center, which has been experiencing a considerable population increase during the last two decades, as a result of inner conflicts in the country. There is a university, an airport, a few colleges and large hospitals in the city.
Where is Al Fashir, Sudan on Map?
Road map of Al Fashir, Sudan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Al Fashir, Sudan
Al Fashir, Sudan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Al Fashir, Sudan is 13.619750, and the longitude is 25.354872. Al Fashir, Sudan is located at Sudan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 37' 11.1000'' N and 25° 21' 17.5392'' E.
Al Fashir, Sudan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||13° 37' 11.1000'' N|
|DMS Long||25° 21' 17.5392'' E|
Coordinates of Al Fashir, Sudan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sudan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Omdurman, Khartoum, Sudan (15.650000, 32.483334)
- Kadugli, South Kordofan, Sudan (11.007893, 29.715408)
- Al Fashir, Sudan (13.619750, 25.354872)
- Khartoum, Sudan (15.500654, 32.559898)
- Nyala, Sudan (11.278134, 25.144449)
- Dongola, Sudan (19.169825, 30.474894)
- Gereida, Sudan (11.278134, 25.144449)
- Al Goled, Sudan (18.465994, 30.643000)
- Nyala, Sudan (12.057452, 24.892616)