Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.508457, 32.522854.
Khartoum (الخرطوم) is the capital and one of the largest cities of Sudan. Located near the Nile, Khartoum is a beautiful historic city, which unites ancient architecture with modern buildings. Attractions in the city include Sudan National Museum (المتحف القومي السوداني), Al-Musawwarat as-Safra, Afra Shopping Mall (مركز عفراء للتسوق), Greek Melkite Catholic Church (كنيسة الروم الملكيين الكاثوليك سيدة البشارة), Ethnographic Museum (المتحف الأثنولوجي), and Al Sunut Forest (غابة السنط). Khartoum International Airport (مطار الخرطوم الدولي) is located about 11 kilometers north of the city center. It is also home to several higher educational institutions such as the University of Medical Sciences and Technology (UMST), Khartoum College of Applied, Khartoum Academy of Aviation and Technology, Jordanian Sudanese College, and the University of Garden City.
Where is Khartoum, Sudan on Map?
Road map of Khartoum, Sudan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khartoum, Sudan
Khartoum, Sudan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khartoum, Sudan is 15.508457, and the longitude is 32.522854. Khartoum, Sudan is located at Sudan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 30' 30.4452'' N and 32° 31' 22.2744'' E.
|DMS Lat||15° 30' 30.4452'' N|
|DMS Long||32° 31' 22.2744'' E|
Coordinates of Khartoum, Sudan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sudan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Omdurman, Khartoum, Sudan (15.650000, 32.483334)
- Kadugli, South Kordofan, Sudan (11.007893, 29.715408)
- Al Fashir, Sudan (13.619750, 25.354872)
- Khartoum, Sudan (15.500654, 32.559898)
- Nyala, Sudan (11.278134, 25.144449)
- Dongola, Sudan (19.169825, 30.474894)
- Gereida, Sudan (11.278134, 25.144449)
- Al Goled, Sudan (18.465994, 30.643000)
- Nyala, Sudan (12.057452, 24.892616)
- Khartoum, Sudan (15.508457, 32.522854)