Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.057452, 24.892616.
Nyala is a large city located in the southwest Sudan. It is a historic old city with the population exceeding 565,000 people. The economy of the city is heavily dependent on food processing and textile industries. One of the largest local airports is located in Nyala.
Where is Nyala, Sudan on Map?
Road map of Nyala, Sudan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nyala, Sudan
Nyala, Sudan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nyala, Sudan is 12.057452, and the longitude is 24.892616. Nyala, Sudan is located at Sudan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 3' 26.8272'' N and 24° 53' 33.4176'' E.
Nyala, Sudan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 3' 26.8272'' N|
|DMS Long||24° 53' 33.4176'' E|
Coordinates of Nyala, Sudan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sudan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Omdurman, Khartoum, Sudan (15.650000, 32.483334)
- Kadugli, South Kordofan, Sudan (11.007893, 29.715408)
- Al Fashir, Sudan (13.619750, 25.354872)
- Khartoum, Sudan (15.500654, 32.559898)
- Nyala, Sudan (11.278134, 25.144449)
- Dongola, Sudan (19.169825, 30.474894)
- Gereida, Sudan (11.278134, 25.144449)
- Al Goled, Sudan (18.465994, 30.643000)
- Nyala, Sudan (12.057452, 24.892616)