Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.500654, 32.559898.
Khartoum is the largest city of Sudan and the capital of the same name state. It is located right near the river Nile and is neighboring to other large city, Omurman. The population of the city is about 640,000 and it is the principal governmental, educational, cultural, social center of the country. There are plenty of places to see, including Sudan National and Ethnographic Museum, Sudan Presidential Palace, local Big Mosque, local parks and other attractions.
Where is Khartoum, Sudan on Map?
Road map of Khartoum, Sudan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khartoum, Sudan
Khartoum, Sudan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khartoum, Sudan is 15.500654, and the longitude is 32.559898. Khartoum, Sudan is located at Sudan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 30' 2.3544'' N and 32° 33' 35.6328'' E.
|DMS Lat||15° 30' 2.3544'' N|
|DMS Long||32° 33' 35.6328'' E|
Coordinates of Khartoum, Sudan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sudan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Omdurman, Khartoum, Sudan (15.650000, 32.483334)
- Kadugli, South Kordofan, Sudan (11.007893, 29.715408)
- Al Fashir, Sudan (13.619750, 25.354872)
- Khartoum, Sudan (15.500654, 32.559898)
- Nyala, Sudan (11.278134, 25.144449)
- Dongola, Sudan (19.169825, 30.474894)
- Gereida, Sudan (11.278134, 25.144449)
- Al Goled, Sudan (18.465994, 30.643000)
- Nyala, Sudan (12.057452, 24.892616)
- Khartoum, Sudan (15.508457, 32.522854)