Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.169825, 30.474894.
Dongola is a city in Sudan and the capital of one of its northern states. The city is stretching across the shores of the Nile and has about 170,000 residents. It is a center of education, with quite a large university and a few colleges. The first settlement emerged in that area very long ago, and the history of the city is filled up with plenty of military campaigns and battles.
Where is Dongola, Sudan on Map?
Road map of Dongola, Sudan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dongola, Sudan
Dongola, Sudan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dongola, Sudan is 19.169825, and the longitude is 30.474894. Dongola, Sudan is located at Sudan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 10' 11.3700'' N and 30° 28' 29.6184'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 10' 11.3700'' N|
|DMS Long||30° 28' 29.6184'' E|
Coordinates of Dongola, Sudan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sudan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Omdurman, Khartoum, Sudan (15.650000, 32.483334)
- Kadugli, South Kordofan, Sudan (11.007893, 29.715408)
- Al Fashir, Sudan (13.619750, 25.354872)
- Khartoum, Sudan (15.500654, 32.559898)
- Nyala, Sudan (11.278134, 25.144449)
- Dongola, Sudan (19.169825, 30.474894)
- Gereida, Sudan (11.278134, 25.144449)
- Al Goled, Sudan (18.465994, 30.643000)
- Nyala, Sudan (12.057452, 24.892616)
- Khartoum, Sudan (15.508457, 32.522854)