Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.278134, 25.144449.
Nyala is a city in southwestern Sudan, with the population close to 565,000 people. It is an oasis city in the desert, with very nice infrastructure and active lifestyle. There are many large hospitals, schools and colleges in the city, and there is a large international airport located near Nyala as well.
Where is Nyala, Sudan on Map?
Road map of Nyala, Sudan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nyala, Sudan
Nyala, Sudan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nyala, Sudan is 11.278134, and the longitude is 25.144449. Nyala, Sudan is located at Sudan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 16' 41.2824'' N and 25° 8' 40.0164'' E.
|DMS Lat||11° 16' 41.2824'' N|
|DMS Long||25° 8' 40.0164'' E|
Coordinates of Nyala, Sudan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sudan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Omdurman, Khartoum, Sudan (15.650000, 32.483334)
- Kadugli, South Kordofan, Sudan (11.007893, 29.715408)
- Al Fashir, Sudan (13.619750, 25.354872)
- Khartoum, Sudan (15.500654, 32.559898)
- Nyala, Sudan (11.278134, 25.144449)
- Dongola, Sudan (19.169825, 30.474894)
- Gereida, Sudan (11.278134, 25.144449)
- Al Goled, Sudan (18.465994, 30.643000)
- Nyala, Sudan (12.057452, 24.892616)
- Khartoum, Sudan (15.508457, 32.522854)