Kadugli, South Kordofan, Sudan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.007893, 29.715408.
Located between beautiful mountains of Nuba, Kadugli is a large city and the main one in South Kordofan region of Sudan. It is a considerably big city for the local standards, with the number of residents close to 100,000 people. Thus, it is a transportation, services, and agricultural hub. It is also a small industrial center, with small facilities producing soap, arabic gum, leather, and textiles. There is a large new hospital in Kaduqli, as well as a few colleges and educational centers. Hilal Stadium and its football team is one of the most famous attributes of the city's life.
Map of Kadugli, South Kordofan, Sudan
Kadugli, South Kordofan, Sudan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kadugli, South Kordofan, Sudan is 11.007893, and the longitude is 29.715408. Kadugli, South Kordofan, Sudan is located at Sudan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 0' 28.4148'' N and 29° 42' 55.4688'' E.
Kadugli, South Kordofan, Sudan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||11° 0' 28.4148'' N|
|DMS Long||29° 42' 55.4688'' E|
Coordinates of Kadugli, South Kordofan, Sudan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sudan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Omdurman, Khartoum, Sudan (15.650000, 32.483334)
- Kadugli, South Kordofan, Sudan (11.007893, 29.715408)
- Al Fashir, Sudan (13.619750, 25.354872)
- Khartoum, Sudan (15.500654, 32.559898)
- Nyala, Sudan (11.278134, 25.144449)
- Dongola, Sudan (19.169825, 30.474894)
- Gereida, Sudan (11.278134, 25.144449)
- Al Goled, Sudan (18.465994, 30.643000)
- Nyala, Sudan (12.057452, 24.892616)