Alampur, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.583179, 88.214470.
Alampur is a small town and a neighborhood of Howrah city, which is a part of Kolkata municipal area in West Bengal, India. There are about 15 thousand people living there, with most of those being employed in various businesses in the city. There are a good hospital and a few primary and secondary schools in the district.
Map of Alampur, West Bengal, India
Alampur, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alampur, West Bengal, India is 22.583179, and the longitude is 88.214470. Alampur, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 34' 59.4444'' N and 88° 12' 52.0920'' E.
Alampur, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 34' 59.4444'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 12' 52.0920'' E|
Coordinates of Alampur, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)