Alirajpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.305300, 74.352501.
Alirajpur is a large town with the population slightly over 15,000 people, located in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It used to be the capital of the state before the country got its independence in the middle of the 20th century. Now it is just a town in Indore division, known as a commercial and agricultural center.
Where is Alirajpur, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Alirajpur, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Alirajpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Alirajpur, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alirajpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is 22.305300, and the longitude is 74.352501. Alirajpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 18' 19.0800'' N and 74° 21' 9.0036'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 18' 19.0800'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 21' 9.0036'' E|
Coordinates of Alirajpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)