Channapatna, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.651805, 77.208946.
Channapatna is a city and the seat of a taluka in eastern Karnataka, India. It is a small city and a historic center of arts situated somewhere on the halfway between Bengaluru and Mysuru. It is an interesting place to stay in for a day or two and explore the local landmarks. There are a few very good hotels and places to stay in Channapatna. There are about 72,700 people living in the city, and it is a center of education and sports. Channapatna is famous with handcrafts, especially a kind of wooden toys and souvenirs covered with a local laquer.
Map of Channapatna, Karnataka, India
Channapatna, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Channapatna, Karnataka, India is 12.651805, and the longitude is 77.208946. Channapatna, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 39' 6.4980'' N and 77° 12' 32.2056'' E.
Channapatna, Karnataka, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Channapatna, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 39' 6.4980'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 12' 32.2056'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Channapatna, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Neora Valley National Park, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India (27.085251, 88.700928)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)
- Chikkaballapura, Karnataka, India (13.432515, 77.727478)