Jerantut, Pahang, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 3.937395, 102.362038.
Jerantut is a small city with about 90,000 residents, located in the province of Pahang, central Malaysia. The city is located approximately on the half way from Kuantan and Kuala Lumpur. It is a very important transportation center, with a large railway station and excellent road connections with all neighboring towns and cities. The city is also a recreation center, with a number of parks, gardens, and other natural attractions like caves and waterfalls.
Map of Jerantut, Pahang, Malaysia
Jerantut, Pahang, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jerantut, Pahang, Malaysia is 3.937395, and the longitude is 102.362038. Jerantut, Pahang, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 56' 14.6220'' N and 102° 21' 43.3368'' E.
Jerantut, Pahang, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||3° 56' 14.6220'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 21' 43.3368'' E|
Coordinates of Jerantut, Pahang, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.287778, 111.830833)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)