Alton, Hampshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.150719, -0.973177.
Alton is an old small market town located in Hampshire, southern United Kingdom. It is a historic Roman village mentioned as Vindomis is some old manuscripts. Alton is a famous center of brewing and producing a variety of very delicious local brands of beer. There was a large paper producing factory in Alton, which has now turned into a smaller company of digital design. Alton is known with its great cuisine and plenty of small local restaurants.
Where is Alton, Hampshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Alton, Hampshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Alton, Hampshire, UK
Alton, Hampshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alton, Hampshire, UK is 51.150719, and the longitude is -0.973177. Alton, Hampshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 9' 2.5884'' N and 0° 58' 23.4372'' W.
Alton, Hampshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 9' 2.5884'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 58' 23.4372'' W|
Coordinates of Alton, Hampshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)