Limavady, Northern Ireland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.051434, -6.950054.
Limavady is a small town in Northern Ireland, UK, located in County Londonderry. It is a historic place with many centuries of history. It has a few valleys and parks for those who like spending time outdoors, and plenty of places of interest like sports facilities, small cafes, and old buildings. The town was famous for the Limavady Distillery founded in 1750 and closed in 1915. Local attractions in and around the town include the Roe Valley Arts & Cultural Centre, the Roe Valley Country Park, and so on. The Limavady Railway serves the area. The town is also home to a campus of North West Regional College.
Where is Limavady, Northern Ireland, UK on Map?
Road map of Limavady, Northern Ireland, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Limavady, Northern Ireland, UK
Limavady, Northern Ireland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Limavady, Northern Ireland, UK is 55.051434, and the longitude is -6.950054. Limavady, Northern Ireland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 3' 5.1624'' N and 6° 57' 0.1944'' W.
|DMS Lat||55° 3' 5.1624'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 57' 0.1944'' W|
Coordinates of Limavady, Northern Ireland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)