Alur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.695965, 76.426003.
Alur is a small town in southern Maharashtra, India. It is a part of Umarga district amd a neighborhood of Murum town. It is alos situated about 23 miles south east of Naldurg. There are about 8.5 thousand people living in Alur and it is a small commercial, agricultural, and cultural center of the region. It is famous for it cotton fields and special hand made textiles which are sold around the district. There are many old historic temples in the area which often become the points of interest for the tourists and pilgrims. Local population speaks Urdu and Marathi languages, as well as follows and preserves cultural traditions of both cultures.
Where is Alur, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Alur, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Alur, Maharashtra, India
Alur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alur, Maharashtra, India is 17.695965, and the longitude is 76.426003. Alur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 41' 45.4740'' N and 76° 25' 33.6108'' E.
|DMS Lat||17° 41' 45.4740'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 25' 33.6108'' E|
Coordinates of Alur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)