Amarpur, Tripura, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.519667, 91.654839.
Amarpur is a small town in the easternmost part of India, the state of Tripura. It is a historic settlement, with the current population close to 11,000 people. The town is situated near a small picturesque lake and is a tourist attraction, with some excellent natural places of interest like natural parks and picnic areas. There are also a few historic temples and the ruins of an old castle.
Where is Amarpur, Tripura, India on Map?
Road map of Amarpur, Tripura, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Amarpur, Tripura, India
Amarpur, Tripura, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Amarpur, Tripura, India is 23.519667, and the longitude is 91.654839. Amarpur, Tripura, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 31' 10.8012'' N and 91° 39' 17.4204'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 31' 10.8012'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 39' 17.4204'' E|
Coordinates of Amarpur, Tripura, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.