Amenia, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.005116, -97.219292.
Situated on the outskirts of Fargo, a small town of Amenia is a part of Cass county in the easternmost part of North Dakota. It can be found between Argusville and Buffalo towns. The first settlement appeared there in the early 1880s, when a number of British settlers bought some lands in the area, close to the railway being built in those times. In the middle of the 20th century, the population of the town grew up to 150 people, but now the number of residents of the town is about 110 people, which makes in about 30 families. The area is known as a location for a few broadcast towers for Faro urban region.
Map of Amenia, ND, USA
Amenia, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Amenia, ND, USA is 47.005116, and the longitude is -97.219292. Amenia, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 0' 18.4176'' N and 97° 13' 9.4512'' W.
Amenia, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 0' 18.4176'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 13' 9.4512'' W|
Coordinates of Amenia, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)