Amravati, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.937424, 77.779549.
Amravati is the 5th most populous cities in Maharashtra, with the population close to 650,000 people. It is a key transportation and industrial center, with a few large industrial areas and a few modern recreation zones. There is a university and a few colleges in the city. It is also a historic settlement, with the first mentions dated back by the 11th century. Numerous temples, museums, shopping malls, parks are the main attractions of the city.
Where is Amravati, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Amravati, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Amravati, Maharashtra, India
Amravati, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Amravati, Maharashtra, India is 20.937424, and the longitude is 77.779549. Amravati, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 56' 14.7264'' N and 77° 46' 46.3764'' E.
Amravati, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 56' 14.7264'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 46' 46.3764'' E|
Coordinates of Amravati, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)