Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.083656, 74.797371.
Srinagar is a city in Jammu and Kashmir, India, with the population of about 1.3 million people. The city enjoys amazing location: the valley near the Jhelum River, between the mountains. The city is known as the "Venice of the East", and it receives a great number of tourists who come to see historic local houses, enjoy the comfort of local hotels and restaurants, or spend some time for recreation and sports.
Map of Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India is 34.083656, and the longitude is 74.797371. Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 5' 1.1616'' N and 74° 47' 50.5356'' E.
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India elevation is 1587 meters height, that is equal to 5,207 feet.
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 5' 1.1616'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 47' 50.5356'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,587 m|
|Elevation (f)||5,207 feet|
Coordinates of Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)