Amta, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.577894, 88.016739.
Amta is a small town in West Bengal, located about 30 miles west of Kolkata, in the district of Udayanarayanpur. The area is very fruitful and excellent for agriculture, so most of the local towns and villages are quite wealthy and live a very active lifestyle. The town is lovely and filled up with friendly people, plenty of kids, beautiful blossoming trees, and fresh air.
Where is Amta, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Amta, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Amta, West Bengal, India
Amta, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Amta, West Bengal, India is 22.577894, and the longitude is 88.016739. Amta, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 34' 40.4184'' N and 88° 1' 0.2604'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 34' 40.4184'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 1' 0.2604'' E|
Coordinates of Amta, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)