Amtala, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.401115, 88.054649.
A small municipality of Amtala is situated in southern West Bengal, quite close to the city of Bangan. The district is bordered by the Hooghly river and is actually a great place for agriculture, farming and livestock producing farms. With the number of residents close to 12,000 people, the town is a small community, with very slow and quite boring lifestyle.
Where is Amtala, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Amtala, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Amtala, West Bengal, India
Amtala, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Amtala, West Bengal, India is 22.401115, and the longitude is 88.054649. Amtala, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 24' 4.0140'' N and 88° 3' 16.7364'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 24' 4.0140'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 3' 16.7364'' E|
Coordinates of Amtala, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)