Bairgania, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.736094, 85.277420.
A town of Bairgania is located in the northern Bihar, just about a mile from the border between India and Nepal. The town has the population estimated to total 35,000 people, with the number of men slightly exceeding the number of women. The town traditionally has a large police station, a small hospital, and a few Hindu Shiva temples: Shivalya Mandir, Manorbaba Mandir, and others.
Where is Bairgania, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Bairgania, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bairgania, Bihar, India
Bairgania, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bairgania, Bihar, India is 26.736094, and the longitude is 85.277420. Bairgania, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 44' 9.9384'' N and 85° 16' 38.7120'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 44' 9.9384'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 16' 38.7120'' E|
Coordinates of Bairgania, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)